Privacy statement United Headsets B.V. Hereafter, only the name United Headsets will be used.
- Introduction Privacy Statement
United Headsets processes different types of data about you. This Privacy Statement and the policy described therein apply to this processing of data if you are a natural person and this data leads directly or indirectly to you (‘personal data’). This processing takes place via and when using the website, the webshop and all services and activities of United Headsets. This privacy statement provides information on the following topics:
- Introduction Privacy Statement.
- Contact person
- Obtaining personal data.
- Purposes of the processing.
- Updating, deletion and retention period.
- Security and protection of personal data.
- Transfer of Personal Data.
- Your Rights.
2. Contact person
+31 73 22 00 580
- Obtaining Personal Information
If you contact United Headsets via e-mail, telephone, the contact form on the website, post or any other form of communication, United Headsets will store the personal data you provide to us, including your first and last name, telephone number and e-mail address. address. Register for a mailing list or newsletter If you register for the United Headsets mailing list or newsletter, your e-mail address will be stored and added to the list of contacts who can receive e-mail messages of a commercial or promotional nature with information about items and services from our range that You may be interested in this. Your email address may also be added to this list if you have given us permission to do so and after you have made a purchase from United Headsets. If you do not wish to receive commercial information (anymore), or do not want us to use your data for direct marketing purposes, you can indicate this to United Headsets. You can do this by contacting us via the contact details mentioned above (paragraph 2 of this Privacy Statement).
To access the United Headsets online shop, you must create a customer account via prior registration. When registering, you provide the following personal data: first and last name, email address, telephone number, password (for your account). Optionally, enter the desired greeting, organization name, VAT number and Chamber of Commerce number. As part of the registration, United Headsets stores this data. Placing an order To place an order, you provide at least the following personal data: first and last name, delivery address and billing address. If you represent an organization, you also provide: name of the organization, VAT number and Chamber of Commerce number. In addition, when placing an order, the following data is also stored: agreement to the United Headsets delivery conditions, reference, comment, time of order, selected products, (total) amount and method of payment.
- Purposes and bases for processing
United Headsets uses the above-mentioned personal data for the following:
- Customer relationship management and customer support: to provide you with personalized service;
- Execution and support of transactions: when executing agreements and processing orders for our products or services, processing payments, invoicing, arranging shipments and deliveries and handling complaints.
- Analyzing purchasing behavior; conducting market research and improving the development of products and services and the (general) strategy;
- Product support and product improvement.
- Monitoring the use of the website and webshop;
- Administrative communication: for example answering questions and requests;
- Advertising: to inform you about other items and services from our range in which you may be interested. If you are not a current United Headsets customer, we will only do this if you have given us permission to do so, whether or not by subscribing to our mailing list or newsletter;
- Notify you about changes: to inform you about changes to our service
The processing takes place on the basis of:
- your consent for processing;
- (in)direct relationship to the (purchase) agreement between you and United Headsets;
- complying with laws and regulations, including legal (fiscal) retention obligations and carrying out audits;
- balanced weighing of interests between your interest and the legitimate interest of United Headsets or a third party;
Providing your personal data to United Headsets only happens when you want to use the website, webshop or other services and activities of United Headsets. If you are asked to provide information when completing a form, it will be indicated which information is required to use the website, webshop or other services and which information is optional. You are not obliged to provide personal data to United Headsets.
- Updating, deletion and retention period
After logging in, you can update all the information you have provided to United Headsets in the webshop. United Headsets can also delete your personal webshop account including the associated data, whether or not at your request. If your account including the associated data has been deleted, United Headsets will store the personal data necessary for the execution of agreements and to comply with legal retention obligations and other (tax) legislation. United Headsets stores personal data in principle for as long as necessary for the purposes mentioned in paragraph 4 of this Privacy Statement or for the legal retention periods. If you have a personal account for the United Headsets webshop, your personal data will be retained as long as your personal account exists and has not been deleted by you or United Headsets. In any case, your account will be deleted if it has been inactive for two years.
- Security and protection of personal data
United Headsets has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against loss or any form of unlawful processing.
- Transfer of personal data
Group companies United Headsets may exchange personal data that we process with group companies and combine your personal data with data collected in the context of the purchase and use of our products or services (or products or services of group companies). Distribution and logistics partners To process your order, United Headsets works with distribution partners such as GLS. These parties receive your first and last name, the name of your organization and the delivery address from United Headsets, so that they can deliver the products you ordered. Other external service providers United Headsets also engages other external service providers to provide our products and services. United Headsets only exchanges the data necessary for the assignment that the external service provider carries out for us. United Headsets concludes agreements with all external service providers in which United Headsets agrees what they may do with the data. The types of work that our external service providers perform for us are:
- supporting and providing our digital services such as hosting, maintenance and support of our websites and applications. This is done, for example, by the chat platform Zopim.
- supporting customer surveys and obtaining ratings and reviews. This is done, for example, by Kiyoh;
- providing financial services, such as payment services. This is done, for example, by Multisafepay;
If you object to the exchange or merger of your personal data as described above, you can report this via the contact details stated in paragraph 2 of this Privacy Statement. In special cases, United Headsets may provide your personal data to third parties without your prior consent. Special cases include lawful requests from the government, court orders, actions by the government to detect or prevent criminal offences.
- Your Rights
You have the right to request United Headsets to view or remove, correct, limit or delete your personal data. As an interested party, you have the right to object to processing under certain conditions. You must formulate your request as specifically as possible so that United Headsets can meet your request as best as possible. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. Withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing prior to your withdrawal. United Headsets will terminate the use of your data for the purposes to which your objection is directed as soon as possible after receiving your request and in the event of a justified request for deletion or modification of data, or for deletion or modification of the personal data in question. . data, unless and to the extent that the law obliges us to retain the relevant personal data or there are (other) compelling reasons that prevent its removal. If your data has been provided to third parties or shared within the group, your request will be shared with these parties so that they can also change or delete the data. For all your requests, you can use the contact details stated in paragraph 2 of this privacy statement. This also applies if you want to file a complaint. You can also contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority if you want to file a complaint about the processing of personal data by United Headsets. For this we refer you to the website of the Dutch Data Protection Authority. After logging in, you can view and correct the information you provide in the webshop. Consult https://shop.United Headsets.nl for this. Finally, if you have any questions about the processing or protection of data, if you would like to exercise your rights or claims regarding your personal data, or if you have a complaint, you can contact United Headsets using the contact details provided in paragraph 2 of this privacy statement.