Privacy statement United Headsets
Privacy Statement Lumidee United Headsets is a trade name of Lumidee B.V. Hereafter only the name Lumidee will be used.
1. Privacy Statement Introduction
Lumidee processes various types of data about you. This Privacy Statement and the policies described in it apply to this processing of data if you are a natural person and this data leads directly or indirectly to you ('personal data'). This processing occurs through and when using the website, the web shop and all Lumidee services and activities. This privacy statement provides information on the following topics:
- Privacy Statement Introduction.
- Obtaining personal data.
- Purposes of processing.
- Updating, deletion and retention period.
- Security and protection of personal data.
- Transfer of personal data.
- Your rights.
- Modification of Privacy Statement and Policy.
+31 73 624 03 75
3. Obtaining personal data
4. Purposes and bases for processing.
Lumidee uses the above personal data for the following:
- Customer relationship management and customer support: to provide you with personalized service;
- Execution and support of transactions: in executing agreements and processing orders for our products or services, processing payments, invoicing, arranging shipments and deliveries, and handling complaints.
- Analyze buying behavior; conduct market research and improve product and service development and (overall) strategy;
- Product support and product improvement.
- Monitoring the use of the website and web shop;
- Administrative communication: for example, answering questions and requests;
- Advertising: to inform you about other items and services from our range that you may be interested in. If you are not a current client of Lumidee, we will only do this if you have given us permission to do so, whether or not by subscribing to our mailing list or newsletter;
- Inform about changes: to inform you about changes in our service
Processing is based on:
- your consent to processing;
- (in)direct relationship to the (purchase) agreement between you and Lumidee;
- complying with laws and regulations, including legal (tax) retention obligations and conducting audits;
- balancing interests between your interest and the legitimate interest of Lumidee or a third party;
Providing personal data from you to Lumidee is only done when you want to use the website, webshop or other services and activities of Lumidee. When you are asked to provide information when filling out a form, it will be indicated which information is required to use the website, webshop or other services, and which information is optional. You are not obliged to provide personal data to Lumidee.
5. Updating, deletion and retention period
After logging in, you can update any information you provided to Lumidee in the webshop. Also, whether or not at your request, Lumidee may delete your personal webshop account including the related data. If your account including the associated data is deleted, Lumidee will retain the personal data necessary to perform agreements and to comply with legal retention obligations and other (tax) laws. In principle, Lumidee keeps personal data as long as necessary for the purposes mentioned in paragraph 4 of this Privacy Statement or during the statutory retention periods. If you have a personal account for the Lumidee webshop, your personal data will be kept as long as your personal account exists and has not been deleted by you or Lumidee. Your account will be deleted in any case if it has been inactive for two years.
7. Security and protection of personal data
Lumidee has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure your personal data against loss or against any form of unlawful processing.
8. Transfer of personal data
Group companies Lumidee may exchange personal data we process with group companies and combine your personal data with data collected in connection with the purchase and use of our products or services (or products or services of group companies). Distribution and logistics partners To process your order, Lumidee works with distribution partners such as GLS. These parties receive from Lumidee your first and last name, the name of your organization and the delivery address, so that they can deliver the products you ordered. Other external service providers Lumidee also engages other external service providers to deliver our products and services. Lumidee only exchanges the data needed for the assignment the external service provider performs for us. Lumidee enters into agreements with all external service providers in which Lumidee agrees what they may do with the data. The types of work our external service providers perform for us are:
- supporting and delivering our digital services such as hosting, maintenance and support of our websites and applications. This is done, for example, by the chat platform Zopim.
- Supporting customer surveys and obtaining ratings and reviews. This is done, for example, by Kiyoh;
- The provision of financial services, such as payment services. This is done, for example, by Multisafepay;
If you object to the exchange or aggregation of your personal data as described above, you may notify us at the contact information listed in Section 2 of this Privacy Statement. In special cases, Lumidee may provide your personal data to third parties without your prior consent. Special cases are, for example, lawful requests by the government, court orders, government actions to detect or prevent criminal offenses.
9. Your Rights
You have the right to request Lumidee to see or take away, correct, limit or delete your personal data. As an interested party, you have the right to object to processing under certain conditions. You should formulate your request as specifically as possible, so that Lumidee can best comply with your request. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. A withdrawal of your consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing prior to your withdrawal. Lumidee will, as soon as possible after receipt of your request to that effect, terminate the use of your data for the purposes against which your objection is directed, and in the event of a justified request for removal or modification of data, or for removal or modification of the personal data in question. data, unless and to the extent that the law obliges us to retain the personal data in question or there are (other) compelling reasons that prevent removal. If your data has been provided to third parties or shared within the group, your request will be shared with these parties so that they can also modify or delete the data. For all your requests, please use the contact details listed in section 2 of this privacy statement. This also applies if you wish to file a complaint. You can also turn to the Personal Data Authority if you want to file a complaint about the processing of personal data by Lumidee. Please refer to the website of the Authority for Personal Data. After logging in, you can view and correct the information you have provided in the webshop. Please refer to https://shop.lumidee.nl. Finally: if you have questions about the processing or protection of data, if you want to make use of your rights or claims to your personal data, or if you have a complaint, you can contact Lumidee through the contact details mentioned in paragraph 2 of this privacy statement.
10. Modification of privacy statement and policy.